Wednesday 11 November 2015

Bleecker Street Burger

Salty hipster


fries and burger

The "hipster" burger joint Bleecker Street Burger is located inside the Old Spitalfields Market, it gained a rather large following after starting off as a street food vendor, with gigs such as Street Feast and Southbank. This is my first time trying Bleecker Street as a permanent business, but it has to be by far my worst experience from Bleecker Street, the meat was still as good as ever, cooked medium rare with real richness... but the seasoning was out of control, the salt level was far too high and I really struggled to finish my burger. It was a real let down and hopefully it was just a one off as usually the burgers from them are pretty solid.

double cheese burger


Food 1/5

What I paid: 

£13 pp

Average cost without drinks:

£13 pp 

Pavilion Building, Old Spitalfields Market, London E1 6EA


https://bleeckerburger.co.uk/


Bleecker St. Burger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Really disappointing to read this. I've sent you an email to help me investigate the issue.

    ReplyDelete