Tuesday 15 December 2015

Billy and the Chicks

Posh chicks


Billy and the Chicks

Another new fried chicken concept restaurant in London, Billy and the chicks is about dishing out premium fired chicken using quality suppliers, with a CV that contained St John and Salt Yard, I was interested to see how Billy's chicken would taste like. The first things that stood out for me was the quality of the chicken, the meat was super moist, smooth and tender. It was an instant upgrade if you compare to the like of KFC and Nandos. 


fried chicken
pork ribs

However, I found the seasoning and flavours of the batter lacked the punch and richness that I was hopping for, for me it tasted nothing more beyond the salt and pepper. The ribs were decent, really settled sweet and smoky flavours, perhaps even better than the chicken itself. Overall, I would be more than happy to return for take away as I felt the quality justified the price. But with most items cost two times when you sit in, I am just not sure if it is value for money.

Food 2/5

What I paid: 

£3 per head

Average cost without drinks and services:

£10

27-28 St Annes Court London W1F 0BN


http://billyandthechicks.com/


Billy and The Chicks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment