Wednesday 13 January 2016

Meat Mission

Meaty King


Meat is good...

I am a big fan of Meat Mission, the burgers are definitely a step better than your average burger chains, not to mention they have an impressive drinks collection, from draft beers to a strong list of cocktails. Out of the three "Meat" joints in London, I just found Meat Mission is a notch above its old brothers Meat Liquor and Meat Market. The food are more consistent and the well spread out edgy dining room make this place more relaxing, and they take booking!!  First time trying the garbage plate which contained a massive tray of chessy chips with onion, gravy and a piece of beef patty. The flavours were a lot more mild than the burgers but it proved to be a pretty decent alternative. 


Spacejam
Fried mac and cheese
Monkey fingers
Garbage plate


The monkey finger is one of my personal favourite, the buffalo dressing was just at the right spot for me. Crispy batter with the perfect balance of sourness and spiciness, I couldn't ask for more. But nothing can beat the good old "Dead Hippies", the double mustard fried beef with a savoury, powerful rich sauce makes this a dirty but sensational burger. My first Meat Mission meal in 2016 turned out to be better than any of my previous visits, it seems like the restaurant has stepped up the gear which is always good to see. Out of all the premium burger joints in London, for me it is now just as good as my all time favourite Honest Burger.

Food 3/5

What I paid: 

£26 per head with a cocktail

Average cost without drinks and services:

£15

13-15 Hoxton Market London, N1 6HG

http://www.meatmission.com/


MEATmission Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment